Thursday 28 February 2019

ALL ABOUT THE CATS

I found another new challenge site on my journey around blog land - this one is called Crazy for CAS  and they have a sketch for us to work with - 




Now - when I first saw this site I must admit I thought it said crazy for Cats - which I am !!  So I think this influenced my card design! 



I used some gorgeous papers I have in my stash from Do Crafts I think as the background piece  - I used the Fluffy Furball stamp set from Clearly Besotted. I stamped and cut out the little ginger cat and gave her a fish to drool over!  This was then added to a stitched framelit - a simple sentiment and some butterflies punched out of the same paper finishes off the card - I hope it's CAS enough.


Whilst I had this set out and I was clearly in a cat mood I decided to change the breed of cat to Siamese!  I cut each cat out (I think there is a matching framelit set but I don't have it) and coloured them in with SU watercolour pens.  I added some Glossy Accents to their eyes to really make them pop.  The background paper is from the same stack as the one above.  I added a bit of SU ribbon and the sentiment is from another Clearly Besotted set Thanks a Bouquet.  The button was from my stash.



I'm adding this one into the following challenges I've found recently:






3 comments:

Renate said...

Purrrfect!!!
Thank you for sharing this lovely card at our challenge.
I hope you are back at our next challenge.

-xiss- Renate.
(DT Papercraft Challenges)

Miranda Mols Stampin Utopia said...

Cute and funny cat. Thanks for playing at CFC

Iefje Ceulemans said...

I love your 'catcards'! Thanks for joining us at CFC