Saturday 23 February 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - DR SEUSS/GRADUATION

We have an unusual challenge for you today over at Sweet Stampin - Dr Seuss or Graduation.  Now I have a mental block with Dr Seuss - I'm not sure where it stems from but it gives me the creeps - even the mention of it can turn me in a jelly so my choice had to be Graduation.  I don't have any stamps at all that can be deemed Graduation so I had a think out side the box and decided to use Beautiful You.  I can still remember what it felt like over 30 years ago to graduate from University with that all important qualification which sadly I never really used.  I studied languages, French and German but today they are most decidedly rusty through lack of use.

My girl, however, is full of confidence that she is going to put that qualification to good use.  I kept it simple with blacks and blues - and added some blue thread to her hat and her rolled up qualification.  The sentiments are from Yay You and Remember this -retired Stampin Up sets.




 

1 comment:

Chandhini said...

Wow, such a wonderful card, great idea for a graduation card. Thanks for leaving a lovely comment on my blog. Glad that my card evoked beautiful memories.
Hugs
Chandhini