Tuesday 26 February 2019

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY AND RETRO RUBBER COMBINED CHALLENGE #TSOT397

We are joining forces with Retro Rubber Challenge blog again this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday -





As you know I'm all about the old stamps so I loved this one.  I used a retired SU Set called Yay You - I love this set and don't seem to see it used much.  It has some really great sentiments.  I started by using the leaf stamp lightly stamped with Pear Pizzazz as a background.  The little felt flowers were also SU very old in their own little tin box - I wonder who remembers those?  The bird was stamped and cut and added with an embellishment and I used some retired Washi Tape for the banners at the top.





 

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

I don't think I remember this set, but it sure is cute, especially with that little bird! Happy to be collaborating with you this week!

Jan Clothier said...

This is just so sweet, Fiona! I love that splattery collage behind the flowers. I haven't been SU long enough to remember either the set or the felt flowers. I think your colour choices are fabulous. Thank you for teaming up with us at Retro Rubber this week.

Claire Grantham said...

Fiona, I love your card, the splatter behind your flowers really anchors everything and I love that sweet little birdie, so glad to be teaming up with you at TSOT this time. Claire RR DT

Neva Cole said...

What a fun way to use your retro supplies! Love the washi tape banners. Nice to join forces with TSOT and RRR! Neva RR DT

craftysahmiam said...

Terrific take on the sketch with the sweet little felt flowers and washi tape banners