Saturday 16 February 2019

NATIONAL PET DAY - SWEET STAMPIN

We are celebrating National Pet day today at Sweet Stampin challenge- shh I'm keeping it quiet from my two dogs and three cats!  Well, maybe they will get a few treats!

I chose to do a Waterfall card for my card today as it's a while since I made one.  As I'm also a volunteer for my local Cat's Protection I chose to use Stampin Up's Pretty Kitty stamp set for my card.


I started off with a base card stock of Lemon Lime Twist by SU and added some of the lovely retired Designer Series Paper called Naturally Eclectic.









The images were all coloured in with SU watercolour pencils.  The sentiment is from another retired set called Build a Bouquet.  There are plenty of YouTube tutorials showing how to make Waterfall Cards - I love to watch Dawn Griffith as I find hers easy to follow.



3 comments:

Chris said...

This is fabulous Fiona! Not often you see a waterfall card these days, I haven't made one for ages either. Pretty papers and colours, love the stamps.
Chris
x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, super cute.
Wendy xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Fiona, I just LOVE this fabulous waterfall card! So sweet and perfect for our 'Love Your Pets' challenge. Awesome creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo