Saturday 9 February 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - VALENTINES

We are celebrating Valentine's Day here at Sweet Stampin this week. I decided to go with something slightly different with a Triple Fold card.    I've used a couple of Stampin Up sets for this - the sentiment on the front of the card comes from a retired set from Stampin Up called In This World. The You Complete Me comes from Clearly Besotted.  

The image of the couple is a very old SU set called Summer By The Sea.  I used the ink pads and a blender pen to colour in the images .  I've also used Timeless Textures to give a subtle background.  The lovely ribbon is very old SU.











I look forward to seeing all your entries - this is such a great theme and it's always nice to see how it is interpreted.




 

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a gorgeous creation Fiona. Love the mini book design and those fabulous stamps. So so beautifully done hunny. Hugs, Wends xoxo