Friday 1 March 2019

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - VINTAGE CHRISTMAS CARD


Firstly as it is the 1st March let me wish you a Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus which is Welsh for Happy St David's Day. 1st March is our Patron's Saint day and there will be lots of celebrations throughout Wales for this special day. Pop back to my blog tomorrow to see a special card.


Another month has flown by and our challenge for you at Sparkles Christmas Challenge #98  for this month is a Vintage Christmas Card - this is right up my street as I love vintage.








I started off with some Very Vanilla cardstock from SU and used the Timeless Textures stamp for the images. I tore the edges of the paper and inked it up with some Crumb Cake.  I added an SU doily and some ribbon.  The little tag is made with a very old stamp I have -it's so old it's starting to lose its impression but I love it so much.  I embossed it with some copper embossing powder and added some embossing thread behind it.

Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to seeing all your lovely Vintage cards.

 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Really beautiful vintage card. Love the texture and layers too.Hugs xx