Tuesday 26 February 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - COLOUR CHALLENGE #CC309

We have our Colour Challenge for you today at Hand Stamped Sentiments - As usual you can use the exact colours if you have them or as close to if you don't!



I used the new First Steps stamp set which came out in the Spring Catalogue - I'm to be a Grandma for the first time this year so I think this little set is going to come in very handy!  I used the retired cable stitch embossing folder for the background using Crumb Cake as I don't have Soft Seafoam - I inked the edges up with Highland Heather.  The hearts were simply cut out using stitched framelits, stamped and layered and a metal pearl added.  







1 comment:

Chris Smith said...

This is so cute with the double heart and little embellishment. Congratulations on your grandmother-to-be status!