Tuesday 5 February 2019

SU ONLY CHALLENGE #SUOC216 - FLOWERS

A challenge for you today from Stampin Up Only Challenge #SUOC216 which offers a world of possibilities - Flowers.


I've used a lovely retired set for my card called Nature's Perfection which I think was a Sale-A-Bration item back in 2017.   I inked up the big flowers in Pear Pizazz and the buds in Rich Razzleberry.  These were colour in with a blender pen just picking up the ink from the image stamped.  I used some stitched framelit dies for the sentiment in some retired  Coffee Break Series DSP.

The butterfly comes from the same set.  What I loved was I found out my retired Butterfly Punch fit this butterfly perfectly!  I inked it in Fresh Fig and Creamy Caramel and added some Wink of Stella and some tiny pink pearls.  The ribbon behind is also retired and is the Rich Razzleberry Stitched-Edge.

As you may know I am no longer an SU demonstrator which allows me to still use and show off all our retired goodies.  My Facebook Group The Joy of Sets celebrates all things SU both current and retired as well as other favourite stamps companies so if you need extra motivation and inspiration why not come and join us.

I look forward to seeing all your lovely Flower cards this week.


 

No comments: