Thursday 28 February 2019

ONE LAYER CARD

My card today is for two challenges - Less is More  - they are celebrating their 8th birthday so my card is for them to say thank you for all their hard work.









and CAS Colours and Sketches 




















I used some SU Very Vanilla card stock for my base.  The sentiment in the middle is from SU Thankful Thoughts inked in Fresh Fig. I used Mint Macaron and Crumb Cake inks to add the flourishes at the top and the bottom with the Timeless Textures set.  A few sequins just finished off the card.  

I like trying to make one layers as over at my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets we have a RAK group and we send cards to our crafting friends all over the world - the one layer's mean less postage and less damage to the card.


           

3 comments:

Wei said...

Beautiful take on the sketch, Fiona! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

samantha's cards said...

Lovely take on this weeks sketch, I love your color choice. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

karen h said...

Wonderful card, Fiona! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!