Monday 4 February 2019

ADDICTED TO CAS - BIRDS #152

The challenge over at Addicted to Cas #152 this week is birds.  I had just received this lovely little stamp set from Clearly Besotted with these super cute bird images on and just had to ink them up.  The set is called You're So Tweet II.


I started with a background stamp using SU's Winter Woods and those lovely birch trees inked in Early Espresso.  I then used some dimensionals to add an extra layer of white card stock as a frame.  The little birds were stamped in SU Pacific Point.  I then used a Spectrum Noir pen to colour them in - the pen picks up the ink but adds a shimmer to it as you colour them.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I used a circle punch to punch out the birds.  A few shiny embellishments finish the card.  



 

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

What totally cute birds -- love your color choice. Thanks for joining in at ATCAS.

Jaydee said...

What a fabulous trio of bluebirds! I love the background you created for them. Great take on the code word
So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee