Tuesday 12 February 2019

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN........

Fill in the blanks lol!  In my case it's chocolate - I have a definite weakness but as I'm dairy intolerant it has to be dark!   This is my take on our sketch this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday #TSOT395





The sentiments come from Clearly Besotted stamp company.  I used some papers I had been RAK'd by a friend and turned them into a small envelope.  I then used some Early Espresso card stock from Stampin Up, added some squares with dimensionals and sponged the edges to make it look like a bar of dark (!) chocolate.  I then just made a wavy edge to make it look as though it had been bitten into.  I added some hearts which had been cut with some stitched framelits - the smaller one uses glitter paper and I added a heart embellishment.  Some ribbon and a few extra pearls finished off the card.  This is one hubby is getting this week! 



I'm also adding this into the following Challenges:

DoubleD - Hearts with a mood board of brown 
Try it on Tuesday - Romance 
Time out Challenge - #128 - Home Sweet Home and chocolates!
Inspired By - Hearts 
As You See It - Eclectic - I've used all the elements in one card







 

12 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Wonderful made! This is so beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday!

oxo
Susi

Cath Wilson said...

Love the chocolate :-) I'm not dairy intolerant but it has to be dark chocolate for me too, lol. Great Valentine idea, beautifully created. Thank you so much for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Cath x

Donna Phelan said...

Oh this is so sweet....literally lol FAB design, love that little chocolate and heart filled envie! SWEET! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Hearts Challenge, Donna, DT Member. (ps in our house it may be....I love you more than bacon!) wink, wink.

Darlene said...

OH WOW ... this is so cute! Great take on that sketch too! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Mrs.B said...

It's got to be dark chocolate for me too!
Love this card an it's a great take on a Valentine card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday
Avril x

Meggymay said...

A really sweet card, chocolate sounds good to me as well. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Jan Clothier said...

What a sweet little note envelope for the sweet little hearts. Thank you for joining us at As You See It, Fiona.

Heather Cooper said...

That's high praise indeed, loving someone more than chocolate, which I happen to be craving at the moment! What a sweet envelope and all those little layered hearts make a great valentine. Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

Anita in France said...

This is so fun and sweet (tee hee!), Fiona ... such a cute little envelope ... and what a fabulous (and scrumptious looking) bar of chocolate behind the sparkly layering of hearts! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

My name is Erika. said...

This is a great take on romance. I love the envelope detail. I am glad you shared it with us over at Try It On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

lichazul said...

lovely card Fiona, congrats
every detail is so cute

tank so muc for your comment in my blog
have a great valentines day

Laurel said...

Wonderful card! Love that little envelope :) Thanks for playing at Inspired By!