Friday 15 February 2019

INSPIRED BY....

....the challenge by Inspired By I've moved away from those bold colours of my last card to the more muted tones of browns and pinks.  The image they gave us were of cacti but I don't have any of the latest craze of cacti images so I went with the soft muted colours.

I chose a stamp set by Clearly Besotted called Thanks A Bouquet and the sentiment is from their set called Mini Basic Banners.  Both sets have the matching dies.




I started out by embossing my flower images with white embossing powder on to SU's Crumb Cake cardstock.  I used some SU inks and an aqua brush to colour in the images.  Although this wasn't water colour paper it still with stood a bit of water for the water colouring.  The banner was stamped onto Vellum.  I added a few pearls and layers in White card stock and Always Artichoke.



 

3 comments:

Laurel said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By!

Danni Reid said...

Your card is so soft and pretty, love!

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is gorgeous! So soft and pretty! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By this week!