Tuesday 19 February 2019

APERTURE CARD

I'm playing along with Global Design Project #GDP177 with this card and decided to do an aperture card as I've never done one before.

GDP has a colour pallette for us to work with - 



I used a combination of thinlets from two sets for the foliage - Jar of Love and Colourful Seasons.  The butterfly is from a retired set Nature's Perfection which fits the retired butterfly punch perfectly. I coloured in the balloons on the sentiment with some of the Melon Mambo.  A touch of copper thread and some Wink of Stella on the flowers and the butterfly just gives that touch of sparkle.



I run a Facebook Group called The Joy of Sets with over 3,000 members where we celebrate all things SU both retired and current so I'm often seen using my old set.  As I'm not a Demo there is no pressure to keep using new stuff and I love to use old favourites.




No comments: