Tuesday 19 February 2019

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE SALE-A-BRATION 2019

We are celebrating the new Sale-A-Bration 2019 catalogue today at Stampin Up Only Challenge.  I chose to use some of the new Botanical Butterfly DSP which you get free.  I'm no longer an SU Demo but I do still have friends who are and I was lucky enough to receive some of this lovely paper from them as a RAK.




The black and white paper intrigued me as I found it unusual for something as colourful as a butterfly so I challenged myself to use it.  It goes really well with the purple which is another colour I rarely use so that decided my colour palette.  I used the small butterfly image from a retired set Kinda Eclectic and used Versamark ink to stamp the purple card stock.  The larger butterfly was from another retired set Nature's Perfection.  I was excited to find that this stamp actually fits my retired Butterfly punch perfectly.  I coloured the butterfly with a Wink of Stella dipped into Perfectly Plum ink to give it a shine.  The other butterfly was simply punched out of some of the black and white paper.  The sentiment is from Jar of Love.

I'm also adding this to TGIF Challenge #TGIFC199 which is also looking at Sale-a-bration goodies.

 

1 comment:

Bree Renwick said...

I love your use of the black and white pattern with the Highland Heather! Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at TGIF!