Monday 27 January 2020

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT442





Our sketch this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday has the optional extra of pastel colours.  I'm not really a pastel sort of person - I much prefer earthy rich colours but I think I managed to get a slight pastel feel to this card.  I've used the lovely Mischievous Mole from Clearly Besotted.  I used Tim Holtz Distress inks to create the cloud scene behind him, masking off the little mole and the flowers and then using Stampin Up Watercolour pencils to colour him in.  

I used a strip of retired SU DSP Naturally Eclectic across the card stock and added a stitched line around the edge of the card.  A few coloured pearls in the centre of the flowers finish off the card.







 

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Superb card. Love your oh so cute moley. Hugs Mrs A.