Saturday 11 January 2020

SWEET STAMPIN - THANK YOU CARDS



Our challenge over at Sweet Stampin is a timely one.  Something that should be in high demand after Christmas giving is a Thank You card - I do wonder though how many still send them?  It's not something I ever receive for gifts I send but my children (I say children they are 28 and 25 still send them out to relatives).  It's so lovely to receive one and it doesn't have to be in recognition of a gift.  

My card today uses a set from Card-io Majestix Stamps called Golden Daffodils together with a butterfly from one of their other sets Oriental Blossom together with the Thankful Thoughts set from Stampin Up.  I am Welsh and the daffodil is the National Flower of Wales so I can see lots of use for this little set.

This is a nice simple one layer card which is great for posting - I send a lot of RAK cards in my Joy of Sets group so one layers are always more economical to send and I know just the person to send this one to.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Mustard Seed and Bundled Sage - I added some ribbon from my stash which is the perfect colour combination together with some coloured pearls. 





 

3 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Fiona! Love your beautiful card, the sweet daffodils just exude joy. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Fiona. Love the daffodils. One day I hope to visit Wales to see them in their splendor. xx

Liz Williams said...

Love your yellow daffodils. Giving this challenge a try.