Tuesday 21 January 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #HSS331





I hope you are inspired by our gorgeous images over at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.  I took my inspiration from the mug and the snowflake.  These little mugs were gifted to me by my swap partner on a Christmas Envelope swap we did before Christmas on my Joy of Sets Facebook Group.  They are just so lovely and I knew I wanted to use them. 

I added some papers from Kaisercraft Christmas Collections which complimented the colours of the mugs.  The snowflake is a Tim Holtz die - one of my recent purchases!  I added some Wink of Stella to the snowflake to make it glisten.  The sentiment is from a Clearly Besotted stamp set called Let It Snow.  I added some of the lovely bronze jewels from SU and mounted it all onto some gorgeous bronze card stock.



 

No comments: