Tuesday 14 January 2020

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT440





A double challenge again over at Try Stampin On Tuesday - I chose to go just with the sketch and I couldn't think of anything to do with wet -mad really as that's all we have in the UK at the moment is rain!  

I used a few new sets I received for Christmas for my card. I started off with a stencil from Visible Image stamps called Atomic Flower.  I used some Tim Holtz Distress inks to sponge the background.  I cut out the circle with a stitched framelit and inked it up with similar colours.  I then added the tree stamp from Visible Image stamp set Tree of Life and stamped some of the leaves.  I used the die cut from SU Colourful Seasons as a branch behind the tree. I coloured in the leaves with some Tri-Blends from Spectrum Noir and used one of their glitter pens in Smoked Quarts for the tree trunk.  The Sentiment is from the same stamp set and this was embossed with some very old SU embossing powder in brown.  





 

1 comment:

Carol S86303 said...

What a beautiful card!