Tuesday 7 January 2020

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - DESIGNER'S CHOICE #SUOC239




We have free rein over at Stampin Up Only #SUOC239, challenge this week - and I've chosen to use SU Waterfront. As I've just started to cut up the lovely DSP Perennial Essence I used this as a background for my card and also for my choice of inks.  

I used Blackberry Bliss for the mountains and Old Olive for the trees and the grass.  Basic Gray was used for the little house and some  retired Cameo Coral ink for the background.   The sentiment is from the same set and was stamped in Blackberry Bliss - I used a stitched framelit to cut it out and layered it onto some more of the DSP.  A heart gem was added together with some Wink of Stella on the mountains. I used a piece of Blackberry Bliss as the main cardstock.






 

No comments: