Saturday 25 January 2020

SWEET STAMPIN - USE YOUR SCRAPS



We all have them - crafters keep the tiniest pieces of paper - just in case!  We have a great challenge for you at Sweet Stampin to use up those scraps.  I decided to use mine with a die I hadn't yet used.  This tulip on the border die from Technique Tuesday had lain in the bottom of my die cuts box unloved and unused so I thought it deserved an outing.  I used some strips of paper from Kaisercraft Memory Lane pack that had been left over from a scrapbook layout I had done.  Such gorgeous papers - really really hard to cut honestly!  I glued them first to a scrap piece of white and then cut them out with the die.


I used some SU Pool Party cardstock for the top background and added a tulip stamp from Clearly Besotted in the same ink. I added some Mint Macaron to the bottom and added the sentiment from the same Clearly Besotted set.  A few pearls and some retired SU ribbon finished off the card.









 

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful creation hun. LOVE your fabulous use of scraps. Your combo with the stamping and that lovely diecut tulip is fab! Hugs, Wends xoxo