Tuesday 7 January 2020

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #HSSCC330


Welcome back to another year of challenges with Hand Stamped Sentiments - our first one for 2020 is a colour challenge: 





I've used some new Tim Holtz Sizzix dies for the flowers on my card.  I layered them onto some of the gorgeous SU DSP Perennial Essence - I have had it a while and just couldn't bear to cut it - you know how it is.  Once you cut into it initially you soon get over the trauma and enjoy using it! lol!  I used the same paper to cut out the flowers and leaves.  The Friends sentiment is from SU Waterfront - the Happy Birthday is from a retired set Fresh Fruit.  I added a few sequins just to finish it off.





I look forward to seeing what you all do and whether you are using new crafting goodies you got for Christmas 


 

No comments: