Monday 1 February 2021

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - SNOWMEN


Our theme this month at Sparkles Christmas Challenge is snowmen.  We don't often get a lot of snow in the UK but we did get a flurry a few weeks after Christmas but it didn't last long. We also had one day's snow in January followed by a lovely clear blue sky which often doesn't happen in January.

I had this die set from Tim Holtz called Cool Yule that I hadn't used the snowman from yet - I started by inking a piece of cardstock with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Weathered Wood and Chipped Sapphire.  I then used a TH stencil for the stars using Chipped Sapphire distress ink.  The Snowman was cut out in various coloured cardstocks and papers and I added some Tri-Spectrum Glitter pen in orange for his nose and his hat.

I used TH shadow alphabet dies for the letters keeping the snowman as the O.  Gesso at the bottom provided the snow. 



I'm also adding this into the following challenge


 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Really fun Snowman card hun. The design is great. We've not really had any snow in East Yorkshire. A slight covering one day but that was it. Take care. xx