Wednesday 27 January 2021

TIME TAG

The new challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge is Let’s Be On Time.  This seems to be a theme on my mind at the moment - one of my new goals for the year was to start my own Journalling and my first page was all about Time. 

After ten years of wanting to move house 2021 sees me moving back home to Wales and that was what my journal page was about.  My tag today will find its way onto my journal page 

I started off by adding some white Gesso to a Tim Holtz tag.  Once dry I added some Frayed Burlap and Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.  I added some TH Gel medium and added a clock face from a collage pack from Shawn Petite and added a small clock on top from TH Ideaology pack.  I have a very old TH stencil which shows a clock face with roman numerals - it’s now starting to give way after nearly 20 years but I managed to stencil some of them using some of the Frayed Burlap.

I used some Crackle Paste and a TH stencil and added some Speckled Egg Embossing Glaze on top.  I added various stamps using Black Soot Oxide ink.  The word Time was stencilled from a TH stencil onto some tissue paper using Black Soot and then I used some Collage Medium in Vintage to add it together with the sentiment underneath from a TH Ideaology pack.  We certainly are having the time of our lives at the moment as the world tries to cope with this pandemic.

I added some ribbon and lace and coloured the lace in the Frayed Burlap and added a brass brad to the top.





No comments: