Tuesday 9 February 2021

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #CC357




Welcome back to another Colour Challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments and I hope you are inspired by our lovely choices.  

I started off by using the wonderful background stamp Dry Brush stamped in the Blushing Bride - it's a large stamp but is so versatile and I've found it just amazing for backgrounds!  I then wanted to use one of my favourite retired sets Home To Roost - bought mainly for that lovely Rooster I must admit but the sentiments are great too.  I used some of the Bermuda Bay to stamp the grasses in the foreground and coloured the Rooster in with all three colours.  I just simply added the sentiment in Real Red and layered the card onto some Real Red card stock. I added a touch of twine around  just to finish off the card. 







No comments: