Sunday 14 February 2021

LISTEN TO YOUR HEART

My tag today was inspired by The Library Challenge No 76 and this image.





I really wanted to try and incorporate that face behind the words. Rummaging through my old stamps I found this old one from Cherry Pie Art Stamps and knew it would be perfect.  I started off my tag by using some blue cardstock as a tag and covering it in Gesso.  I stamped the face image in Versamark and embossed with TH Speckled Egg embossing powder.   I added Distress Inks in Tumbled Glass and stenciled with some Frayed Burlap.  I used a Stampin Up hearts mask for the hearts stamping them in Festive Berries.  I added some more old Tim Holtz stamps.

The piece of ribbon at the bottom is from Stampin Up and was just a tiny piece I had in my ribbon box.  


                         I'm also adding this into the following challenges:

Inkspirational - Hearts 
CRAFT challenge - not a card 


3 comments:

Lys said...

A lovely tag with a warm sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media challenge!

Marina said...

Lovely and romantic and love that vintage look. Thanks for joining The Library.

Marina said...

Forgot to say Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges too