Sunday 7 February 2021

613 AVENUE CREATE CHALLENGE BLOG

I'm delighted to have been included in the Design Team for 613 Avenue Create  challenge blog.  The challenge is always Anything Goes but with some optional twists.  My first challenge for them this month is to include hearts or soles on your project.  As I don't have anything with shoes I opted for hearts.

I started out by creating my background piece with Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Spun Sugar, Peacock Feathers and Antique Linen.  I added some stamped images and then gently inked over.  The Heart was cut out with a stitched framelit and layered with a piece of doily underneath.  The little love die was one from my stash.  I added some lace and a ribbon and the truly came from a dictionary.  It was one I was just about to throw away when hubby said could you not use it for your crafting?  Haven't I trained him well!!! I added a button and some paper flowers from my stash.  



I'm adding this into the following challenges also:

As You Like It - True Love - my hubby is my sweetheart and has been for over 40 years!

LilRed Wagon - Hearts



 

7 comments:

Jean said...

Awesome card ! Welcome to the team Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

Chrissy said...

Beautiful project Fiona, the background and colours are fabulous..love the layering and your design..welcome to the team..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Chana Malkah said...

Fiona,

Your work is beautiful and I am so happy that you decided to join our team and share your artistry with our players!

I love the colors on this card. They remind me of Neopolitan Ice Cream. I think it is because that what looks like when the vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry melt together in my bowl. It is a good, happy memory for me!

You do a great job of MM layering. I am practicing. You can be my inspiration as well.

Thanks again for joining our team!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

Jackie Cornfield said...

Fabulous details here! Jackie, teamie @ 613 xxxxxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous project, love the colours and layers.
Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time
Lorraine x

Kate said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! The layers and elements all look wonderful together!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Vesna M. said...

Love this colours and layering. Fantastic card!