Monday 15 February 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT494



We have a mix up challenge for you this week at Try Stampin on Tuesday - I decided to have a go at the bleaching technique as it's not one I've tried before.  I did some checking out of You Tube to see how it was done and there may be more than one way but I chose this way.

I decided my 'bleached' part would be my tree.  It's from a Visible Image stamp set called Tree of Life and I started out by using Versamark and then used clear embossing powder.  I used some distress inks to create the background - using TH Tumbled Glass, Pear Pizazz and a touch of Vintage Photo for the tree. Rubbing the inks over the clear embossing makes the image pop and makes it appear bleached. 

 I layered this on to a piece of black cardstock just on the right hand side.  The background was made with a stencil and some Vintage Photo and Tumbled Glass.

The sentiment comes from the same set and I used some Ranger Archival Ink and coloured the background in Vintage Photo - I added a piece of linen thread and popped it up on dimensionals.







No comments: