Tuesday 2 February 2021

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - #TSOT492



Another great sketch for you at TSOT this week with the added challenge of Love is in the Air.

Valentine's isn't really as popular in the UK as it is in the States with cards really only going to sweethearts whereas I think it's much more of a holiday feel to it in the US.  This card is for my hubby.  We are both Welsh and I couldn't resist these little sheep from Clearly Besotted Kiss Me Quick stamp set.  After nearly 10 years of wanting to return to our homeland of Wales from England we are finally making the move this March.

I used some heart die cuts I had and stamped the sheep on the smaller one using Stampin Up Stampin Blends in Light Grey and Dark Grey for the sheep with a touch of white gel pen for highlights.  I inked the edges with TH Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick and added one of the sentiments from the set.

I used some old SU Designer Series Paper from my stash for the background and added the other sentiment.  The washi tape is from my stash and I just added some little x's on the top with a white gel pen.  The little heart gems were from my stash. 



I'm adding this into the following challenges:

 Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge of Love/Hearts
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Love is in the Air


             

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Just adorable! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Valentine LOVE’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Donna Phelan said...

Great Sketch! Super sweet! Your ewes are delightful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Valentine Love Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Kate said...

Your card is so very sweet! What an adorable image with a sentiment that is just perfect to match!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Barbara said...

Just an adorable VAlentine card. So glad that you were able to link up with us at Double D Challenge Hearts.
Barbara DT

Darlene said...

Oh Fiona this is just ADORABLE! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Anything with a Heart’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!