Tuesday 16 February 2021

SPRING ATC'S


Over on my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets we run swaps and this month was a Spring ATC swap.  As our members are all over the world we only swap with one person but we make three ATC's.

I made mine mixed media by adding lots of layers and Distress Inks for the background.  I then used some of Tim Holtz botanical collage paper and coloured the images in with Distress Crayons and a water pen.  The sentiments have come from an old dictionary I use for my words.  I added some pieces of Tim Holtz ephemera such as the butterflies and bee to finish off the ATC's.




I'm adding these into the following challenges:

Frilly and Funkie - Groundhog Day -favourite use of art tool or medium - mine are the distress crayons - I seem to use them in every project I make lately 
SimplyEllibelle - Hearts or Flowers
CRAFT challenge - not a card
Sir Stamp a Lot - Bright Colours 
Chocolate Baroque - Flowers Butterflies or Birds

8 comments:

sarascloset said...

What a great trio of ATC's! I love that you've used the crayons; they are one of my favorite mediums to use, too! Thanks so much for sharing your ATC's with us at The Funkie Junkie Boutique blog!

Sue said...

These are really lovely, such happy colours! Thank you so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Ellibelle said...

These are so pretty! Love each one with the gorgeous flowers and so artistically done!
Thanks so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

Beautiful work and loving the warm and vibrant colours. It's so nice to see you at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge but we are a stamping challenge which must be the focal element. However, I see above you are just getting into Chocolate Baroque stamps so perhaps you can join us again using one of those stamps?

B x

brenda said...

Hello again Fiona, as I navigated away I saw there's also a link to this month Stamping Sensations challenge but again we are a stamping challenge. But your Mushroom House would make a perfect entry there.

B x

Kathleen said...

A brilliant set of lovely creations, great colours and design. Thank you for joining our Flowers, Butterflies Birds challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque

Leanne Harris said...

Some beautiful ATC's and we look forward to you joining us with some stamping in the future. Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge xxxx

Evelyn Walter said...

Beautiful cards!
Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts!
Take care and have a wonderful day! Evelyn xx