Saturday 27 February 2021

Flower Tag

I've been having another play with the lovely stamp stencil and die set from Wendy Vecchi called Country Flowers.  I had a background tag in my stash from another project and just used a leaf stencil in green for the background.  I then stamped the flower in Distress Ink and cut the petals to give the flower a bit more interest.  I added some of the leaves behind and one of the butterflies.  I added some washi tape at the bottom in my favourite green and red colours.  The calm is from a new stencil from Visible Image called Words of Support.  The Relax Daily sentiment is from Kaisercraft stamp set called Curiosity.

I'm adding this into the AAs You See It Challenge which is asking for us to show the colours which makes us cosy.  Reds and greens are my favourites colours - my house has a lot of warm reds in it and as an earth girl I'm happiest surrounded by greens.  I thought this was a great idea for a challenge so wanted to join in.






I'm also adding this into the following challenges



6 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful floral creation and certainly very feminine, thanks so much for joining in with out new theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Ellibelle said...

This is such a pretty tag with gorgeous colors!
Thank you so much for joining in at our "Feminine" theme at Allsorts challenge. Hope you'll visit and share again soon!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Jan Clothier said...

That's a lovely tag, Fiona! The reds and greens are very cosy, especially with the earthy neutral. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous tag, so pretty.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Heather Cooper said...

You've created a stunning background for your flower and butterfly, Fiona! I love the cozy reds and greens that you've chosen for all your elements! Thanks for filling in the blank in our challenge at As You See It Challenges!

Mummylade said...

Gorgeous tag! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge