Saturday 28 April 2018

TIC TAC TOE OMBRE INKING

The challenge over at Tic Tac Toe this week gives us lots of options as usual.  I was inspired by the bottom row of Yellow, Stripes, Thanks.





Yellow is not always my go-to colour so I decided to challenge myself and as I've been playing with the Ombre inking technique I thought I'd make the stripes myself. I used post it notes again and used three Yellows  from Stampin Up - a retired More Mustard and Summer Sun and current ink Daffodil Daylight.  I also used the More Mustard to stamp the lovely big sun stamp that comes with Kinda Eclectic.  The sentiment was inked in Basic Black and comes from SU Thankful Thoughts.  I used the butterfly punch for the butterlies and also the bold butterfly thinlets and some of the Color Theory DSP.




The thank you was colour washed with Wink of Stella and a touch of non SU thread tied around to finish off the card.



 

1 comment:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tic Tac Toe, good luck!!! Amy DT