Friday 13 April 2018

CAS(E) THIS SKETCH #267

Do you find that different style of stamps make you create different cards?  I'm having another play with my new Cherry Blossom stamp set from Clear Impressions and I seem to be doing slightly different cards - maybe its the theme of the stamps - I'm not sure.

I'm joining in with the Sketch Challenge at CASe this Sketch which gave us this sketch




If you are a regular to my blog you will know I really challenge myself with CAS cards as I always want to add more and I'm never really sure how CAS my cards are.



I used what I think is a type of lotus flower for my main image - and coloured it in with SU coloured pencils in just two colours, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry washed over with a Wink of Stella just on the Razzleberry parts.  I've used Melon Mambo cardstock for the banner and clear embossed the stamp image.  The Joy sentiment is a lovely old SU one I have called Small Script.  I've added a few enamel dots in contrasting purple to finish the card.






 

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! Great take on the sketch!