Tuesday 10 April 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - CHALLENGE #287

Our challenge today at Hand Stamped Sentiments is a Colour Challenge.




Now - can I let you into a little secret - Flirty Flamingo is not one of my favourite colours.  There I said it - it's out in the open.  I therefore don't have any ink for this or anything similar but I do have it in a marker pen which I won from On Stage last year.  Lemon Lime Twist on the other hand is one of my favourite colours.



I've used two Stampin' Up sets for this card - the background flower stamp is from Colourful Seasons and has been inked up in Soft Sky.  The butterfly is from Watercolor Wings and I've used all three colours with a wash of Wink of Stella over the wings to make it sparkle.  The Sentiment is also from Colourful Seasons and a few enamel dots are added to the bottom.  I've inked the edges with the Flirty Flamingo and mounted the card onto Lemon Lime Twist.

I hope you like my card and join in with our challenge.  




 

1 comment:

Debbie Mageed said...

Fiona, I can't tell that you don't like Flirty Flamingo at all with this card! It really does make the butterfly pop off the card, don't you think? Very pretty card!