Friday 13 April 2018

TAKING TIME OUT.....

I'm taking time out from some Stampin Up stamps - to use a gorgeous set of stamps called Cherry Blossom from Clear Impressions. A fabulous set of 18 polymer stamps I can't wait to start playing with - I loved the blossom, the little panda, the sentiment and the fact that there are some fish here as my husband and daughter are keen fly fishermen/woman.  And at only £2.60 including postage they were a complete bargain.


I chose to first have a play with the gorgeous cherry blossom branch and the flowers and I loved the sentiment.  It seems quite fitting.  I used just one layer using SU Very Vanilla cardstock as the base.   I used SU Early Espresso for the branch.  I inked the flowers up with SU inks - Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach and the sentiment was inked up in Lemon Lime Twist.  A few enamel dots finished it off with some Wink of Stella on the flowers.

I'm entering this one into Time Out challenge this week which has the challenge of Spring with the added twist of one layer.



 

2 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Such a beautiful branch and tiny flowers... Beautiful color choices and I love those embellishments. The sentiment is absolutely wonderful. Thanks for playing with s at Time Out!

Lynn said...

Absolutely beautiful Fiona. Love how delicate this card is!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!