Wednesday 18 April 2018

PANDA CARD

Another new challenge I've found is Try Stampin' On Tuesday - well its Wednesday today but I'm sure that doesn't matter lol!  Their challenge is a sketch with a Motherly Love option.  Sadly I don't have a mum to give a card to anymore - I lost my dear mum nearly 8 years ago next month.




I have a new set of stamps I actually got from ebay called Cherry Blossom and there is such a gorgeous panda stamp in the set and when I saw this big circle I thought he was perfect for popping in there but then what do I do with him?  I quite fancied turning it into a birthday card and needed a Welcome sentiment but I didn't have one so I went with a birthday card.  The little Hey sentiment is from Stampin Up's Jar of Love and the Happy Birthday is from Feather Together.  I've used SU Lemon Lime Twist here - and some Lemon Lime Twist Ombre ribbon at the top of the card.




 

4 comments:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is such a cute birthday card, Fiona! Who can resist a cute little panda?! Thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Heather said...

Aw, super cute panda! So fun with these papers and all the stitching detail, too! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Who doesn't love cute cuddly pandas!!! Great card, Fiona! I like the contrast of bright green (reminds me of bamboo).Thank you for joining us this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Krafty Kaylin said...

very cute card. thanks for joining us at TSOT.