Friday 13 April 2018

TIC TAC TOE ZEN CARD

I'm having a play with my new stamps - I could challenge myself to make something with every single stamp on this new set called Cherry Blossom - so often stamps in sets get forgotten.

Tic Tac Toe has a great challenge this week - 



I chose to go for the top horizontal row - Water, CAS, Trees.  I was delighted to see something that would fit the bill in this new set of stamps.





To keep with the water theme and the Asian theme to the stamps I went with SU Pacific Point for my ink and as it is CAS I've kept it simple.  There is a touch of SU Pool Party ink for the water and the bamboo gives us the tree element.  I've gently sponged round the edges with Pool Party and just added some glitter enamel dots.  I love the lettering for this Happy Birthday sentiment too.  A touch of Wink of Stella on the bird finishes off the card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog - I love to hear from you.


 

1 comment:

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tic Tac Toe, good luck!!! Amy DT