Monday 16 April 2018

BUBBLES

A great little challenge over at Addicted to CAS #134 this week - bubbles. Now I didn't think I had anything which would remotely fit this theme - it just goes to show what you can find when you rummage.  And this is what I managed to come up with:




The bubbles came courtesy of an old Cherry Pie stamp - I've used SU Bermuda Bay Ink and card stock, SU Tangerine Tango and SU Pear Pizzazz for the inks.  The fish and the grasses and the sentiment come from Jar of Love and one of the little fish has been cut out with its matching framelit and popped on a dimensional.  I've just added some ribbon to match and then left it alone to keep it as CAS as I could.  There is a bit of Wink of Stella on the bubbles to make them shine.  I also used a very old crafting tool I found in the cupboard to make the paper wavy as if it's under the sea.




2 comments:

Bobby said...

Those are fabulous bubble, Fiona. I'm glad you found them and could enter this darling card in the Addicted to CAS gallery.

anja curvers said...

Ooohhh such great bubbles and an awesome card. Thanks for sharing with. ATCAS.