Tuesday 17 April 2018

CATS AND MORE CATS

New challenge over at Fab Friday is this sketch.




I've chosen to go with Stampin Up's  Pretty Kitty card again and using the little image of the cat all tied up in the wool and that sweet little sentiment.  I've used a retired embossing folder for the hearts in Powder Pink and the cut out hearts are from a framelit from Jar of Love.  The little ball of wool is some blue thread I had.  I've edged the white with a touch of Powder Pink ink just to soften it.


This is the little cat that was on my mind while I was making this card - she's my latest charge - I volunteer to look after poorly cats for our local charity.  This little girl came in last week after having undergone surgery for an amputated front leg.  Look at her little face - she's such a brave little thing and we have called her Lucky.  She and I are naturally forming a close bond as she is quite nervous but lets me stroke her and I really can't see me giving her up - I'm just wondering if she could cope with three legs, my two cats and my two dogs.  Time will tell and I'll keep you posted.





 

1 comment:

Heather said...

This card is adorable - I love the soft touch of sponging you added, and your asymmetric banner! The little ball of thread is just right! Good luck with Lucky - I think she'll fit right in, brave girl! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!