Thursday 19 April 2018

OOPS - WE SPEAK THE SAME LANGUAGE....BUT...



Ha I bet that title got you thinking! So let me expand.  I thought I would join in with Addicted to Stamps and their challenge this week was Holiday.  Spring was late in arriving in the UK and within a day went from winter to summer!  Seriously warm here now and we don't have aircon.  So when I saw their challenge I immediately thought of relaxing on a beach.

So - this is where the confusion starts - Holiday in the UK means Vacation in the US and I forgot this basic rule, even though I've lived there.  So my card does not really reflect holiday as such, but rather holiday lol!

I've also followed the Global Design Project's sketch this week.







So anyway my Holiday/Vacation card uses Lemon Lime Twist paper and ink.  Some old DSP in Melon Mambo - one of the stamps from a very old set A Little Love - I've been using this one lately and these little flip flops are so cute with their Relax sentiment - just right for a holiday lol!  And I've also used Colourful Seasons.

 

No comments: