Sunday 1 September 2019

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - WINTER WISHES





Wow - we are getting to close to Christmas! I know it's three months away yet but it's drawing ever nearer!  I've loved being part of this Design Team for Sparkles Christmas Challenge and the chance to make Christmas cards all year round.  We have lots of you join in too so it shows you all like making Christmas cards at any time of the year too.

Our challenge this month is Winter Wishes.  I've turned to Tim Holtz formy card this month.  I started off a snowflake embossing folder and inked over the snow flakes with Tim Holtz Distress ink.  I then used one of his Fresh Baked thinlets for the snowflake.  I continued the blue theme rather than make it into a brown cookie type image.  The top was covered in Glossy Accents to make it look like icing and I added a blue rhinestone to the middle.  The wording is also from Tim Holtz and is the Happy Holidays thinlets.  This was also covered in glossy accents to make it shine.





 

1 comment:

Joan said...

Lovely card Fiona