Tuesday 17 September 2019

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY #TSOT426

A great sketch today from Try Stampin on Tuesday with the added challenge of adding some leaves! Right up my street as I love autumn!



I started off with some Very Vanilla and used a lovely stamp set from Clearly Besotted that has lots of lovely leaf images called Fall Flowers.  I chose to use all the skeleton type stamps.  The colours I used are SU Really Rust - A very old ink but still going strong - Crushed Curry and Old Olive.


I used the framelits from Colourful Seasons to cut out my two leaves and sponged the edges of the skeleton leaf with Really Rust.  I added it to a background of Crushed Curry that had been embossed with a Kaisercraft Embossing folder called Tiny Floral. I used the stitched framelits to cut both pieces of card stock out.  I added an extra leaf to stamp the sentiment on which is from the same stamp set.  I then added some SU Baker's Twine in Old Olive and a button from the Regals collection.







 

No comments: