Tuesday 3 September 2019

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE SUOC231 - COLOUR CHALLENGE




Our colour challenge for SUOC231 uses the following colours:

Image may contain: text

Granny Apple Green, Pool Party, Mango Melody & Lovely Lipstick




I've used some of the new DSP for my background showcasing the lovely Mango Melody colour.

I used the same paper to cut out the butterfly from the retired Watercolour Wings framelit.  I've used an old favourite SU set here called Lotus Blossom and inked it in Mango Melody once, stamped off, then Mango Melody again full strength then Lovely Lipstick as the third colour.  The stem was stamped in the Granny Apple Green.  I've added some Spectrum Noir glitter pen to the flower.  The sentiments were stamped in Pool Party and I used some Pool Party as the background.






























 

No comments: