Thursday 5 September 2019

CLEARLY BESOTTED - APRIL SHOWERS AGAIN

I'm joining in with the challenge at Time Out which is the following:





I used the lovely little set from Clearly Besotted called April Showers Again.  I wanted to keep my card fairly CAS also so I kept it white on white.  I started with the rain drops from the set inked in Stampin Up Basic Gray.  I added a touch of Glossy Accents to some of the rain drops.  I then used a very old ink pad from SU called Kaleidoscope where it is a mix of six colours which can be pushed together to create a rainbow effect.  The ink pad is over 10 years old and still going strong!  I used it for the umbrella and sentiment and the little flower - which also has a touch of glossy accents.





 

1 comment:

Nonni said...

What a fun multicolored sentiment, looks great! Love the CAS look of this card. Thanks for joining us at Time Out!