Saturday 7 September 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - NAUTICAL THEME/PIRATES


Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog


Our challenge this week for Sweet Stampin is Pirates/Nautical theme. I don't have any pirate type stamps and didn't really fancy doing a punch art card so went with the nautical theme.  I decided to try the Retiform Technique as I haven't done that in a while and used two retired Stampin Up sets - High Tide and Wetlands.  

For my inks I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean  and SU Night of Navy.    The retiform technique is quite fun as it can be different everytime you try it.  There is a touch of glimmer on the water as I added some Glossy Accents to it to make it shimmer.





 

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I really LOVE this Fiona! Your fabulous stamping and creating that central scene, is just so lovely. This is so beautiful and obviously very meaningful. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo