Monday 9 September 2019

AAA Cas Card Challenge #148

Joining in with the challenge over at AAA this week and it is the following:





In amongst my stash of cards was this lovely image of this cat which was gifted to me by a member o of my Facebook Group so sadly I don't know what stamp this is from.  I used to be a fosterer for the Cat's Protection and when a gorgeous ginger girl came in age 8 having been discarded by her owners she pulled at my heart strings and she came and joined our two other cats and two dogs - and she has settled in so well and we named her Amber.  With her in mind I coloured my little cat in slightly ginger with some Distress Inks.  The sentiment is from SU Pretty Kitty and I thought went so well with the image.  I added a few orange sequins so it looks as though she is watching something to play with.




 

3 comments:

Jane Willis said...

What a darling card! I love the way the little kitten looks as if he's playing with the sequins.

Jane said...

How perfectly sweet is your card, bet whichever friend receives that will be thrilled! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

LucieGCards said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute kitty! Such a clever take on our sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!