Saturday 31 August 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - PRETTY IN PINK

Well - apologies firstly for being a week late with my card for Sweet Stampin's Pretty in Pink - sometimes real life gets in the way even for us crafters and I had a bit of a family crisis.

My Pretty in Pink is a card I recently made for my daughter's baby shower - my darling girl was told she would never have children but this year she proved them all wrong.  Her little girl Hazel was born 6 weeks prematurely but mum and baby coped really well.  She is now nearly 10 weeks old and is such a delight.  My daughter didn't really want a baby shower - it's not really something we do here in the UK although it is becoming more popular but her friends wanted her to have one so we did a surprise one at our home.  

I cut out the shape by hand and used Stampin Up's Powder Pink card stock and their cable knit embossing folder.  My daughter loves cable knit jumpers!  The little images are from SU's First Steps set which I bought especially with baby Hazel in mind.



The ribbon is some I found in the Range - luckily we knew she was going to be a little girl!


 

No comments: