Saturday 21 September 2019

SWEET STAMPIN - CELEBRATING PEACE DAY





Welcome to another Challenge at Sweet Stampin. Today, 21st September, is Peace Day and we are celebrating it. It is also my Wedding Anniversary - 34 years - and at the moment I am away in Wales celebrating with darling hubby.  

I have just found a new stamp company called Visible Image who also hail from Wales so it's fitting they have provided the stamps for my card today.  The set is called Mindful Moments.  I am also a Reiki healer and will be doing a selection of similar cards that I can give to me clients after their sessions.

I started out with some water colour paper and Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks building up the colour till I was happy with it.  I added a mask of the image of the girl as I was originally going to keep her white but it looked too start.  I embossed her first in silver embossing powder and then  used lots of dark ink to add texture and you can just faintly see trees stamped also to keep her grounded.  I added some Tim Holtz Fossilized Amber around her to look like an aura coming off her.  The stars were embossed with white embossing powder.


 

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful embossed stamp and her aura-very clever design---Happy anniversary to you both.
carol x