Tuesday 3 September 2019

#JOSTTT009 AND TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY #TSOT424

We have a joint challenge this month for Joy of Sets teaming up with Try Stampin on Tuesday so we have brought Joy of Sets forward by a few days.






It was my turn to chose the grid again and as September is my anniversary month this affected my choices I think.  I chose to do a scrapbook layout for a change - inspired by someone who often joins in with Joy of Sets with her layouts and I have been determined to do one.  I used the sketch from TSOT for my layout and used some Kaisercraft papers and stamps. I must admit Kaisercraft are my go to papers for scrapbooking.  I've used the Rosabella set here with the matching stamps.





 

3 comments:

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Scrapbooking is something I haven't tried, but this is gorgeous. I love all the pastel colours you've used. x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful layout. Happy Anniversary! A gorgeous way to commemorate those special moments and the sentiment really speaks volumes! Love this. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Inkyfingers said...

What a lovely layout Fiona and such a great keepsake too!
Thanks for having me as a guest designer this month.
Hugs
Carol x