Tuesday 17 September 2019

STAMPIN UP ONLY CHALLENGE - DESIGNERS CHOICE #SUOC232





We get to choose our own theme this week at Stampin Up Only challenge -would you be surprised that I was drawn to leaves and autumn again? I did warn you a few posts ago lol!  Anyway - it's a good way to show the diversity of various stamps and inks!

I've used the Seasonal Layer thinlets which co-ordinate with Colourful Season stamp set by SU.  I stamped in Versamark and then used the copper embossing powder to make the leaves.  I added this to some retired DSP and added a touch of bronze thread behind one of the leaves.  The inside includes a sentiment from Colourful Seasons inked in an old SU colour Really Rust.  I added some buttons from the Regals collection to finish off the cards.

We recently did a Joy of Sets Blog Hop with the theme of Tri-Fold cards and I think this was still on my mind when I made this one.












 

No comments: