Monday 1 July 2019

SPARKLES CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE - ADD A TREE


Another new month which means another Christmas card for Sparkles Christmas Challenge - the challenge this month is to add a tree.

I've used a set from Stampin Up which is think is actually still current - it's called Winter Woods.  





I started off by masking the top and bottom and sides of some white card stock.  I then used some Tim Holtz inks for the background - including Chipped Sapphire, Aged Mahogany, Fossilized Amber and Black Soot.  I also masked off a moon.  The tree was simply stamped in Memento Tuxedo black ink.  I added some glue with a glue pen and covered the card in Dazzling Diamonds.  I added a strip of some lovely glitter white ribbon and two sparkly glitter dots. The sentiment is from a Gina K Designs set called Season of Joy.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your Christmas cards in July! 


 

No comments: